Poor Vanilla—her sexy sister Chocolate gets all the attention! But now Quirk is giving this unappreciated spice the complete makeover it deserves. Pure Vanilla is a gorgeous cookbook celebrating the world’s most heavenly and ambrosial flavor.
Chapters cover topics like:
- Breakfasts: Buttery Baked Vanilla French Toast, Vanilla Candied Bacon, and Honey-Vanilla Granola Clusters
- Cakes and Pies: Ultimate Vanilla Cupcakes, Vanilla Cloud Cake, and Vanilla Bean Buttermilk Pie
- Cookies and Bars: Vanilla Snaps, Big Soft Vanilla Sugar Cookies, and Tuxedo-Crème Cookie Sandwiches
- Candies and Confections: from Classic Vanilla Marshmallows to Vanilla Nougat Candy Bar Bites
- Custards and Creams: Vanilla Panna Cotta, Classic Vanilla Pudding, and Nutty Vanilla Spread (aka Vanilla Nutella!)
- Drinks like Vanilla Martinis, Vanilla Milkshakes, and Vanilla Mojitos
... and much, much more!
SHAUNA SEVER is the author of Marshmallow Madness! (Quirk, 2011). She writes the popular dessert blog Piece of Cake and is a host and reporter for food-related television, including “The Best of the Bay” for KRON4 in San Francisco. Her work has been published in Huffington Post Food, Working Mother, Food52, and more. She also runs Bake Sale Bakery, a dessert catering business in San Francisco, where she lives with her husband and daughter
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594745966
- Book Dimensions:7½ x 8½
- Page Count:180
- Release Date:November 6, 2012