A Diverse Portfolio of Eclectic Business Trivia
Business doesn’t have to be boring! The Executive’s Almanac is the Schott’s Miscellany of business trivia, chock-full of surprising facts, lists, anecdotes, histories, diagrams, and more. We bet you didn’t know that:
• Adidas and Puma are competing companies owned by estranged brothers, both headquartered in the German mill town of Herzogenaurach.
• 314 acres of trees go into every Sunday edition of the New York Times.
• Soichiro Honda quit the company that bears his name because he lost his sexual potency and his ability to consume large amounts of alcohol.
With whimsical illustrations and a unique design inspired by newspapers, this lively companion will appeal to every business executive (and aspiring executive) in your life.
MILTON MOSKOWITZ has been a business journalist for 50 years. He is the bestselling author of 1984’s The 100 Best Companies to Work for in America, and he annually updates Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Available as an ebook
- Paperback ISBN:9781594741012
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 6 3/4
- Page Count:160
- Release Date:June 1, 2006