DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood
Pregnancy and Year One
DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood — So the baby’s butt is redder than a baboon’s and he’s screaming like a crazed hockey fan. What’s a new father supposed to do? Since 2007, more than 2 million men have turned to DadLabs for the answers. Home to the Internet’s finest weekly video program about modern fatherhood, DadLabs.com is the brainchild of four regular guys in Austin, Texas, and now they’ve compiled the best of their advice into a book. In DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood, readers will learn:
- How to keep the baby alive until the wife gets home
- That washing bottles will not make your balls fall off
- Things not to say during birthing (”You’re sure it’s mine, right?”)
- Top-secret delivery room tips (No. 1: Bring change for the snack machine)
- Why sex is overrated (and other lies fathers tell themselves)
- Why other parents’ children are inferior to yours
Full of guy-friendly advice, DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood proves that being a man with a sense of humor and being a skillful parent are not mutually exclusive.
With decades of experience and nine children to show for it, dads Clay Nichols, Brad Powell, Troy Lanier, and Owen Egerton are the founders, writers, producers, and stars of DadLabs.com. They make their homes in beautiful Austin, Texas.