The Baby Owner’s Manual
Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance
Since its debut in 2003, The Baby Owner’s Manual has sold more than 500,000 copies and been translated into 25 different languages. This revised and updated version offers new medical and parenting advice, including:
• New quick reference, troubleshooting guide, and scheduled maintenance checklists to keep your baby operating at peak performance
• All-new tech support and answers to frequently asked questions
• The latest, up-to-date information on controversial topics like vaccines, baby slings, and sleep positions
• And much more!
With its award-winning design, useful information, and hilarious “schematic diagrams,” The Baby Owner’s Manual remains an excellent shower gift for expecting parents everywhere.
LOUIS BORGENICHT, M.D., is a board-certified pediatrician with the American Academy of Pediatrics. He has been named Best Pediatrician in Utah by Ladies’ Home Journal and by U.S. News and World Report.
JOE BORGENICHT, D.A.D., is a father of two who frequently phones his dad for advice. He lives in Utah with his wife, Melanie, and his sons, Jonah and Eli, both of whom still operate at peak efficiency.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594745973
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-609-3
- Book Dimensions:5x7
- Page Count:256
- Release Date:November 6, 2012